If you are also an outdoor activities enthusiast, you should pay attention to this high-efficient ultra bright camping lantern, it is a necessity for anyone going camping. Featured with ultra bright COB strip light, this ultra-bright camping lantern light with eroding prevention design is waterproof and shockproof. With a hook, you can hang it in the tent easily. Altogether, with this camping lantern light, you can do outdoor activities at any time with security guaranteed, and you will not be afraid of the darkness in the forest. Don’t miss this precious opportunity, this camping lantern light is your right choice!
– Super Bright: provides 235.8lm with COB light, designed for a longer lifespan, saving energy; camping lights with upper and lower ends are reflective lenses, make light shines farther.
– Durable Use: constructed with military grade, water-resistant plastic and shockproof, durable to use.
– Lightweight and Collapsible: stretching it can open the lights, collapsing it turns off the lights; the extremely lightweight build allows you to take your lantern on the go with ease.
– Wide Application: IP65 waterproof, ideal for outdoor trip, camping, hiking, backpacking, or emergency events, etc.
– Powered by 3 x AA battery (not included).
– Material: plastic
– Color temperature: 6456K
– Lumen: 235.8lm
– Lantern light source: COB strip LED
– Battery: 3 x AA battery (not included)
| Battery Type: AA|
Body Material: Plastic
Is Batteries Required: Yes
Light Source: LED Bulbs
Lighting Period (h): 6
Power Source: Dry Battery
Dimensions and Weight
| Product weight: 0.2550 kg|
Package weight: 0.2940 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 9.00 x 9.00 x 13.50 cm / 3.54 x 3.54 x 5.31 inches
|Package Contents: 2 x Camping Lantern|
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.