Simply place this lawn laser light anywhere in your yard. The extra-long stake keeps your laser light secure, even in the snow. Your house will be transformed from dark to stunning in seconds! You can even use the laser light year round. Bring the stars indoors to light up a foyer, or create a fantasy world in the bedroom.
● The easiest and fastest outdoor LED lawn laser spotlight. No more hanging string lights
● This laser light allows you to display thousands of green / red stars, or a green and red star combination
● It illuminates your home indoor or outdoor in red and green laser stars covering over 80 – 120 square meters
● With a universal shelf, conveniently to place it at anywhere
● Includes an extra-long stake
● With a remote controller. The remote controller powered by 1 x CR2025 battery ( included )
● Sensing range: within 5M
● Red: 100mW 665nm
● Green: 50mW 532nm
● Waterproof: IP68
● Cord length: 5M
● Input voltage: 100 – 240V
● Output voltage: DC 12V
● Material: aluminum
● Available plug: EU plug / US plug
Do not make the light in front of people’s eyes, it will damage the eyes.
| Body Material: Aluminum|
Is Bulbs Included: Yes
Is Dimmable: No
Light Source: LED Bulbs
Power Source: AC
Protection Level: IP68
Dimensions and Weight
| Product weight: 0.4090 kg|
Package weight: 0.7130 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 18.00 x 15.00 x 11.00 cm / 7.09 x 5.91 x 4.33 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Lawn Laser Light, 1 x Plug, 1 x Stake, 1 x Remote Controller, 1 x Universal Shelf, 1 x English User Manual, 1 x Pack of Accessories|
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.