This projection lamp is perfect for wall decoration, it can move automatically, the moving patterns can create a unique display for your home.
● With 12 switchable pattern lens
● Easy installation, can be easily mounted in anywhere, the adjustable stand lets you direct the light at different angles
● Great for both indoor and outdoor, widely used in disco, club, KTV, pub, bar, banquet, Christmas, Halloween, weddings, birthday, party, holiday, family parties, etc.
● The mounting bracket design for adjusting lighting angle
● Energy-saving, with long lifespan, safe and reliable
● Moving automatically
● Remote control powered by 1 x CR2025 battery ( included )
● Lighting area: 3 – 15M, 50 – 90 square meters
● Voltage: AC 110 – 220V / 50 – 60Hz
● Power: 4W
● Water resistant: IP44
● Shell material: PC
| Is Bulbs Included: Yes|
Is Dimmable: No
Light Source: LED Bulbs
Power Source: AC
Protection Level: IP44
Dimensions and Weight
| Product weight: 0.384 kg|
Package weight: 0.849 kg
Product Size(L x W x H): 11.50 x 9.00 x 8.50 cm / 4.53 x 3.54 x 3.35 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 22.00 x 14.00 x 10.50 cm / 8.66 x 5.51 x 4.13 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x LED Projector Lamp, 12 x Switchable Pattern Len, 1 x Allen Wrench, 1 x Plug, 1 x English User Manual, 1 x Ground Stake, 1 x Remote Control|
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.