● Battery-free, more eco-friendly by consuming the salt water to generate electricity
● 1440 hours long illumination, up to 100 lumens high brightness
● Reliable constant light source for camping, hiking, emergency, and so on
● Portable like a bottle of water, easy to carry
Power source: salt water
Material: ABS, metal
Luminous flux: 100 lumens
1. The bottle should be at least more than half full, but do not exceed 2/3.
2. Due to the deposit, you should change the water every 7 – 14 days.
3. If the lamp will not be in use for more than 1 week, you should pour out the water and dry the container.
4. Even if the lamp is not turned on, after you pour in salt water, the magnesium rod will wear down gradually. After the rod is exhausted, please buy another one in order to continue using the lamp.
5. The resultant of the chemical reaction is non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
| Wattage: Other
Light Source Color: Warm White
Light Type: LED Night Light
Power Source: Water
Initial Lumens ( lm ): /
Connector Type: Other
Color Temperature or Wavelength: 3000 – 3500k
Battery Quantity: NO
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.3500 kg
Package weight: 0.4500 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 14.50 x 10.00 x 10.00 cm / 5.71 x 3.94 x 3.94 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 17.00 x 11.00 x 11.00 cm / 6.69 x 4.33 x 4.33 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Sea Water/Salt Water Energy Night Light|