This bright head wear searchlight is specially designed for outdoor lighting. It is designed with 4 lighting modes, adjustable and high elastic head strap, adjustable angle design and waterproof body. All this make it a perfect choice for outdoor activities.
– Perfect for camping, fishing, hunting, hiking, searching, working, etc
– LED will give you stable and bright light, non-thermal radiation, safe and reliable
– 4 lighting modes ( main light, auxiliary light, all lights on and blasting flash ) are suitable for different occasions
– Special appearance design, wear-resisting, impact resistant and scratch-resistant
– Waterproof function allows you to use it in any weather
– Continuous working time: 3 – 6 hours
– Charging time: 7 hours
– Maximum range of light: 200 – 500 meters
– Power: 30W
– Battery: 2 x 6800mAh 18650 battery ( not included )
– Waterproof: IPX – 6
– Material: high-quality aviation aluminum alloy
– Brightness coefficient: 360 – 400LM
| Battery Type: Lithium Ion|
Body Color: Gold,Red
Light Source: LED
Dimensions and Weight
| Product weight: 0.2090 kg|
Package weight: 0.2500 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 12.00 x 11.00 x 11.00 cm / 4.72 x 4.33 x 4.33 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Head Wear Light|
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.