– Solar energy recharging, which is clean, endless and environment-friendly.
– Creates a festive atmosphere for Christmas, holiday, party and more.
– 6 light modes: red + green flash, red + green, green flash, green, red flash, red.
– The solar light will be turned on automatically at night by light sensing technology.
– IP56 waterproof, no worry about bad weather. Ideal for outdoor lights or indoor use.
– Easy installation: plug and play, no ladders needed, the ground stake for easy positioning.
– Material: ABS + PS
– Laser: 1pc 532nm green + 1pc 650nm red
– Waterproof: IP56
– Solar panel: 5V, 2.3W
– Battery: 1 x 3.7V / 2000mAh li-ion battery (built-in)
– Charging time: 6 – 8 hours
– Using time: 6 hours
– Cable length: 1.87m
| Is Bulbs Included: Yes|
Is Dimmable: No
Light Source: LED Bulbs
Style: Art Deco,Modern,Novelty,Tiffany
Dimensions and Weight
| Package weight: 0.8020 kg|
Package Size(L x W x H): 18.00 x 13.50 x 21.50 cm / 7.09 x 5.31 x 8.46 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Static Laser Light, 1 x Solar Panel, 1 x Cable, 1 x Stake, 1 x Pack of Accessories|
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.