If you feel it’s difficult when you are doing outdoor sports in the dark? Or are you need a kind of lamps which have a light weight? If you have these problems, come and look at our products, it won’t let you down.
– Cree XM – T6 LED flashlight, as bright as a spotlight
– With Micro USB charging interface, more convenient for charging
– Rubber waterproof switch protects the headlamp from water
– With an adjustable base enables you to change the light direction freely
– Adjustable strap fits all age group
– Light weight, easy to carry
– Suitable for outdoor sports, such as fishing, camping, night biking or road trip etc.
– Waterproof grade: IPX4
– Light models: high brightness, low brightness, strobe
– Perimeter of elastic strap: 66CM
– Brightness: 1860.5LM
– Battery type: 18650 lithium-ion battery (not-included)
– Color temperature: 6423K
– Lighting range: 200 – 500M
– Working time: 8 hours
– Time of endurance: 4 – 5 hours
| Battery Type: Lithium Ion|
Beam Angle: 180°
Body Color: Black,Gold
Emitting color: White
Light Source: LED Bulbs
Model of LED Beads: T6
Switch Mode: High,Low,Strobe
Dimensions and Weight
| Product weight: 0.1010 kg|
Package weight: 0.1720 kg
Product Size(L x W x H): 3.90 x 2.70 x 2.20 cm / 1.54 x 1.06 x 0.87 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 11.30 x 9.10 x 8.00 cm / 4.45 x 3.58 x 3.15 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Headlamp, 1 x USB Cable|
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.